My name is Gemma and I am the Student Advice Coordinator. I work to support you through various difficulties you might find yourself in during your time at Abertay University.

As the Students Associaton is seperate from the University I can offer impartial advice. Whether you need to submit an appeal, complaint, or if you are going through the disciplinary process I can help to support you through it.


01382 308513


Powered by