University Complaints:

If you have an issue with the University that you wish to complain about we can help with your case. Whether that is speaking with appropriate people to find a resolution, help draft a formal complaint or to accompany you for support in hearings.

A complaint may relate to:

  • The quality and standard of service
  • Failure to provide a service
  • The quality of facilities or learning resources
  • Treatment by or attitude of a staff member, student or contractor
  • Inappropriate behaviour by a staff member, student or contractor
  • The failure of the University to follow an appropriate administrative process
  • Dissatisfaction with a procedure or policy , although it is recognised that policy is set at the discretion of the University

For more information please see:

University Complaints Procedure
University Guidance for Students

Our advisor can:

  • Offer you guidance on the University complaints process
  • Give you guidance on your complaint and statement
  • Advise on appropriate evidence
  • Accompany you to meetings and hearings


Students Association Complaints:

Any member, Students Association / University staff member or member of the public wishing to raise an issue can do so by approaching a Student Association staff member in person, email or telephone who will report to the designated complaints officer (appointed by the Chief Executive of the Student Association).

Powered by

Abertay SA, 2515, Kydd buliding, Abertay University, Dundee, DD1 1HG

Email: Tel: 01382 308356

University of Abertay Dundee Students Association is a Registered Scottish Charity, No: SC036647