Closing date Monday 5th June 2017 at 23:59pm
Contract: Full-time (36.5 hours per week)
To provide direction and staff leadership for Abertay Students’ Association to enable it to deliver continuously improving services to the students of Abertay University. To manage the organisation on behalf of the Board of Trustees and to provide support for the elected officers of the Association
- To facilitate the development and delivery of a long-term strategy for the Association.
- To be responsible for effective recruitment, training, appraisal and development of staff. To ensure effective communication of Association plans and objectives to all staff.
- To support and advise the Board of Trustees
- To be responsible for the production of business and finance plans for the Association; including ensuring production of management accounts and financial reports to the Trustees. To be responsible for effective delivery of targets set out in these plans. To prepare timely annual budgets and block grant submissions.
- To support and mentor all elected officers (full and part-time) including planning and delivery of training and development programmes. To co-ordinate the support of delivery of officers’ annual plans.
Send an up-to-date copy of your CV and a supporting statement outlining how you meet our requirements (max 500 words) to email@example.com
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 14th of June 2017